Saturday, June 7, 2014

Nautical at Digi Galore

Welcome to another fun challenge with
Digi Galore.

This time around we have a fun themed
challenge with a wonderful sponsor.


Make sure you stop by the store and have a 
peek. LOTS of fabulous stuff there.  
To visit the store click HERE


Now, on to the theme:


Yup, a fun theme, nautical.


Here is my Nautical creation using
Amelie to the beach
which was generously provided by our sponsor.



I colored the image with copic markers.
The shell is handcut with a pattern that I found on line.
Also, the same for the anchor which I
cut out from burlap paper.
I misted the card with two different spray mists
and then inked the edges with brown ink.


So head on over to Digi Galore and link up
your entry.  And don't forget to check out the
fabulous creations by the rest of the DT.
To visit Digi Galore click HERE


Thanks for stopping by!
xx

No comments: