Sunday, November 3, 2013

Merging Ghouls ....

The Final challenge :( for the
13 Days of Halloween at Simply Betty's is all about
Merging Ghouls!!
For this challenge you had to use 2 or more
ghouls together. And they had to be black and white!
For all the rules and to check out some Fab
creations click HERE

I decided to use 3 images which are
Vampire Portrait, Collette and Marie Back from Death.

For my project I altered a CD. This way it can be
hung as a decoration. I also used clear flat stones
from the dollarstore which seem to magnify the
images a bit.  To attach the images to the stones I
used mod podge and also used it to attach the stones
to the CD.  In hindsight, after my project was complete,
I realized I should have added some brown to the
images, to make them a bit less stark.  

Here is my cd:
The picture is not the best. It is raining and 
overcast and dreary here today. :(


Thanks for stopping by!
xx

No comments: