Tuesday, September 24, 2013

JIC and Kenny K

Welcome Back to another challenge with
Just Inspirational Challenges
and 


Our sponsor this week is Kenny K


who are offering a prize of 3 digis.
Check out their store HERE

This weeks challenge is all about metal embellishments.

So, keep in mind when creating your project that it must include
metal embellishments!!!!!

Here is my project using a Halloween digi that was generously
provided by our sponsor.




This week I decided to do a layout since the digi images were
perfect for embellishments, and it's been way tooooo long since
I have completed a layout!  :(
The moon and bats, the trick or treaters, the grim reaper
and the ghost are a digi that I colored with colored pencils
and separated them to use as embellishments.
I added some stickers letters to a metal tag and adhered with
a metal brad. (Dig tag)  And added some washers and
more metal brads.  I stamped some stars and added glitter.

Don't forget to stop at JIC and enter your project
and check out the fabulous creations from Team A.

Thanks for stopping by!
xx






1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous layout. Love the fun bright colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}