Sunday, May 19, 2013

Page Maps Make Your own stamp challenge

A fun challenge to get you thinking and using supplies you wouldn't ordinarily use.  For this challenge you had to make your own foam stamp. FUN!  You also have a choice between making a card or layout with the provided sketches. The prize is Doodlebug's sweet collection from Fruit Stand collection.  Line HERE to this challenge which ends May 26.

Here are the sketches:
        

I chose to do the card sketch for this challenge and once again I rotated the sketch.  I used my cuttlebug and cut out this Tim Holtz heart using foam. It cut nicely. :)

Then I chose some of my favorite Paint colors. 

The foam painted and stamped nicely. 

The heart is more the color in the above image. The big tag I used is a clothing tag
from my stash of recycled products.  Love re-using products instead of throwing
them in the garbage.  :)

1 comment:

Scrapthat said...

Great work girl! You're just a scrappy machine!!