Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scrapping Out Loud blog challenge

This weeks challenge at SOL:
A Tribute to all English teachers!
"Since I am an English Teacher by day (Frances), I thought it would be fun to give a little tribute to the hard working, grammatically correct, subject/verb agreeing English teacher. We are asking you to use a quote for your title, but wait there's more, in addition to your quote we want you to use only one part of speech in your journaling. By part of speech we mean your journaling needs to be all nouns, all adjectives, all verbs, all interjections, all adverbs, all prepositions, or all pronouns.Now that is a challenge!"
Also, my layout is a "tweaked" scraplift
of Rachel's page. :)


8 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Gorgeous well put together LO...fabulous quote...it's all that and a bag of chips!
(I know that's so passe Gee...but it's true!)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

oh my I really love this one girl...it flows great & looks absolutely perfect...the quote is awesome too :)

Jess said...

this is fabulous Cindy! i love that pic of Gee! thanks for playing along!

Amber said...

I LOVE this layout Cindy....it is so cool!!! Great page design!

Denise said...

Absolutely Beautiful,,,love the simplicity and the pic is gorgeous!!!

redmom said...

Wicked layout! Totally love the neutral color scheme!

Islandscrapper1 said...

Fabulous as usual Cindy, great job!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

I really like this everything about..two thumbs up...good stuff C...