Monday, March 30, 2009

Scrapping Out Loud blog challenge

This was a split complimentary color wheel challenge.
The colors I chose are blue, red and orange.
I am very happy with how this layout turned out.
I was a bit uncertain when I read the challenge
and checked out the colors, these are not
colors I normally use. Hence, that is why
it is a challenge. LOL
And with a picture of Jake, any layout will
be cute. :)
My layout is also based on a sketch they provided.
And the word of the week: Laughter


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!

This is adorable, and the colours work perfect together.

Jess said...

eeeeekkkkk that is the cutest baby ever! love that pic and the whole pg...it just looks fantastic! thanks so much for playing along this week!!

Denise said...

Oh my gosh!!!! how cute is this!!!! REALLY CUTE!!!! love everything the colours & the pic the embellies!!!! Thanks for playing!!!

Pat said...

This is just too stinkin' cute!!! Love the colors & that little guy is so adorable!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

too cute
awesome lo too :)

Lydia Siegel said...

This is so cute! I love the paper line you used. Its so much fun! Adorable photo too!

Rhonda said...

What a cute baby!! I love the colors. Great layout Cindy!!

redmom said...

Cindy this is adorable!! Love the fresh colors!